Fishing Charters – Pawleys Island, S.C.
Carolina Guide Service offers fishing charters for anglers of all skill levels
and we are dedicated to making your fishing adventure a memorable one. Capt. Jordan Pate will guide you thru the backwaters and saltwater estuaries in search of redfish, trout, flounder, tarpon, sharks, cobia and other inshore species. The saltwater fishing grounds south of Myrtle Beach are some of the most pristine on the East Coast which hosts an abundance of wildlife and natural beauty.
- Year Around – Half and Full Day Fishing Charters for 1-4 anglers
- Light tackle and fly-fishing for all inshore saltwater species
- Family Friendly – Kids are always welcomed aboard
- Rods, bait, tackle, and fishing license are included
- Fish the bays, creeks, inlets, and nearshore reefs for numerous species
- Serving Coastal South Carolina from Charleston to Myrtle Beach
Carolina Guide Service offers custom fishing trips for light tackle and fly-fishing charters aboard a 23ft Sportsman Bay Boat and a 16ft Action Craft Flats Boat. The Flats Boat is best suited for 1-2 anglers and drafts less than 7 inches of water which is great for sight fishing in shallow water and fly fishing.
New to the fleet in 2019, the 23ft Sportsman Tournament is top of the line and can fish 4 anglers comfortably. This bay boat features all the latest electronics, trolling motor, power pole, and the 250hp Yamaha allows us to reach remote fishing grounds quickly and comfortably.